The 3rd International Seminar on Da'wah will be held on the 21st of November 2017.
The theme for the seminar is:
"DA’WAH IN A CONNECTED WORLD"
1. The change in the society resulted from the emergence of the communication technologies.
2. The tools or mediums of da’wah used in the connected world that gives the significant impact to the society.
3. The best experiences of da’wah in the connected world.
It related to the connected world can be discussed from the perspectives of:
- Da’wah through new and traditional media
- Psychology of da’wah in the society
- Communication of da’wah and persuasive communication
- Threat to belief and culture
- Da’wah and sustainability
- Da’wah and market practices
- Da’wah and leadership
- Da’wah in teaching and learning
- Da’wah in regional and international community
- Da’wah in politics and state
- Da’wah in management and integrity
- Da’wah in art and culture
- Da’wah in multi-ethnic society
- Da’wah in teenagers and women community
- Da’wah in marginal and indigenous community
PAPER PRESENTATION WILL BE HELD ON THE 21st NOVEMBER 2017 AT PUSAT SISWAZAH, UKM